Entity Framework extensions
Version 1.0 (January 2009) - open source - C# & NET 3.5
The ScipBe.Common.EntityFramework namespace contains the a set of extension methods which can be used to extend the standard ADO.NET Entity Framework classes (ObjectQuery, EntityObject, ObjectStateManager, ...).
Check out some of my articles where I describe the implementation of these extension methods and demonstrate some examples.
Copyrights and distribution
- These components are open source (Mozilla Public License 1.1) and may be freely distributed.
- The author doesn't give a warranty for error free running of these components and he doesn't give any support.
- See source code and help file for more information about the classes, interfaces, properties, methods, events, ...
- Contents: Components with sources and help file (C#, .NET 3.5, Visual Studio 2008)
- Version: 1.0 (2009-01-12)
- File size: 111.78 Kb
- Author: Stefan Cruysberghs